1) Admission shall be through the designated Study Centres only, spread all over the state.
2) For Admission to a programme, course fee is to be paid through the Bank challan attached with the Prospectus, at any branch of State Bank of India. Application along with necessary enclosures and a copy of the challan returned by the Bank after payment is required to be submitted at the recongnised study Centres within due date. [Course fee may also be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University” and payable at Guwahati.
3)A summarised table indicating the eligibility criteria of admission into the various academic programmes offered by the Univeristy along with the relevant documents necessary to be submitted along with the application form. The Study Centre will scrutinize the application forms as per the norms and qualifications required for each programme.The Study Centre will scrutinize the application forms as per the norms and qualifications required for each programme.
4)After scrutiny, the eligible applicants will be provisionally admitted by the Study Centre.
5) Intending learners with incomplete application may be given conditional admission at the University’s discretion with the condition that required eligibility documents are to be submitted latest by the dates prescribed for the purpose. Their enrollment will be confirmed on fulfillment of the eligibility requirements. To appear in the examinations, confirmation of enrollment will be necessary.
6)All the enrolled learners will be provided with the registration number,programme guidelines and identity cards.
7)Those learners who are unable to complete the programme within the specified validity period will be required to register themselves afresh by paying the requisite fee as per the University regulations.Continuous Admission:
1)After completion of a particular semester, a learner is required to apply for next semester simply by paying the necessary fees within one month of the last examination day of the previous Semester. Admission in subsequent semester does not depend on the results of the earlier semester. One may take admission even without appearing in previous semester examination in the next semester. Admission should be taken continuously in all a Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes without any break. A learner will be allowed to appear in all the examinations including back papers within the stipulated time of a programme.
2) A learner is required to pay a fine of Rs 300 if he or she applies for admission to the next semester after expiry of one month but within two months from the last day of examination of the previous semester.
3) On special consideration, a learner may be allowed admission as individual admission for the next semester even beyond two months but before the issue of notification of the examination of that semester by the University on Individual application with sufficient reasons and payment of a fine of Rs 500.
IGNOU PGDHRM Programme – Let’s starts to get detail information about IGNOU PGDHRM which is offered by IGNOU University. Here candidates can find PGDHRM Programme Fees, Its Eligibility Criteria, Age Bar, Time Duration, Available Medium, Syllabus Structure and more at just One Place so candidates have no need to go any other place. Candidates have to follow required procedure and instructions to get enrolled for PGDHRM.
We want to introduce about IGNOU PGDHRM programme in brief so that candidates can easily get all details regarding PGDHRM programme before going ahead. First of all IGNOU PGDHRM is one of the programme in IGNOU Courses which is offered by university. Before apply or fill application for PGDHRM, we always advice to all our candidates that please read all below details to know that you are eligible or not for PGDHRM. After reading that details you can easily get decision about PGDHRM programme and can apply easily with over given instructions.
Full Name of Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Programme Minimum Duration: 1 Year
Programme Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Eligibility Criteria for PGDHRM:
- Completed graduation with 50% marks and has 3 years working experience
- Completed Professional degree with 50% marks
- Passed Openmat from IGNOU
Age Bar: No bar
Full Programme Fees: Rs. 7,500/-
Available Medium: N/A
If you already taken admission or want to enroll in PGDHRM Programme then below sections will be help into completion of your PGDHRM programme with smoothly. We have added all necessary and required details about PGDHRM Programme which helps you to get each and every detail at one place without to go anywhere. We also want that our PGDHRM students can complete every procedures for admission or exam or many more easily and smooth with our given instructions and guidance. We always advice to PGDHRM students that read all instructions carefully before go ahead.
Important Pages for IGNOU PGDHRM course. Click and Start exploring:
Our objective is only that PGDHRM candidates will get everything at one page so they will complete their programme with more convenience and easily. Keep checking for new updates and notifications of IGNOU PGDHRM on regular basis.