In this article, we have disclosed 25 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning section of SSC GD Constable 2015 exam held in evening shift. Go through all questions and prepare your study plans for upcoming SSC-GD Constable 2017. It is observed that SSC used to put previous year questions in the running exams. Let us take a look-
Part A : General Intelligence and Reasoning
1. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
Question Nos. 2 to 5
Directions: Select the related word/letter/ number from the given alternatives.
2. WALLET : MONEY :: ENVELOPE : ?
3. 8 : 81 :: 64 : ?
4. CARD : JOKER :: BOOK : ?
5. AK : FP :: XD : ?
6. If 50 minutes ago, it was 45 minutes past four ‘o clock, how many minutes is it until six ‘o clock?
7. Which of the answer figures can be formed using the question figures.
8. Direction: Two statements are given followed by two conclusions/Assumptions, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true, even If It seems at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumption can definitely be drawn from given statement. Indicate your answer.
1. No teacher comes to the school on a bicycle.
2. Anand comes to the school on a bicycle.
I. Anand is not a techer
II. Anand is a student.
a) Conclusion II alone can be drawn.
b) Both conclusions cannot be drawn.
c) Conclusion I alone can be drawn.
d) Both conclusion can be drawn.
Question Nos. 9 to 10
Directions : A series is given, with one/two terms missing. Choose the correct alternative form the given ones that will complete the series.
9. 2, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, ?, ?
a) 29, 34
b) 29, 32
c) 29, 31
d) 26, 28
10. A, Z, B, Y, C, X, D, W, E, V, F, U, G, ?
11. A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
12. Raghu starts from his house in his car and travels 8 Km towards the North, then 6 Km towards East then 10 Km towards his right, 4 Km towards his left, 10 Km towards North and finally 4 Km towards his right, In which direction is he now with reference to the starting point?
b) North East
c) South East
13. In a certain code TEMPLE is written as METELP, How is FAITHFUL written in that code?
Question Nos. 14 to 16
Directions: Find the odd word/letter/number from the given alternatives:
17. Which will appear 3rd in the dictionary?
18. Which figure represents the relation amongst rose, flower and leaves.
19. If the alphabets are numbers the sum of which 5 alphabets is 51.
20. The number of students in an art class is increasing month after month as follows. Find the number of students in June from the following information.
Month Jan Feb March April May June
No. of Students 1 2 4 7 11 ?
21. Find the missing number from the given responses.
22. From the given answer figures, select the one in which the question figure in hidden/embedded.
23. A word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternative. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two Matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first b its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘T’ can be represented by 03, 12 etc., and ‘M’ can be represented by 55, 67 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word ‘RUDE’.
a) 59, 99, 34, 11
b) 77, 56, 02, 01
c) 95, 87, 42, 12
d) 56, 65, 10, 33
24. Which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure?
25. In the question, if a mirror is placed on the line AB then which of the answer figures is the right image of the given figure?
Dear SSC aspirants, we are sharing a full paper for SSC GD constable exam 2015 held in Morning Shift. This paper contains questions from General intelligence, General knowledge, Elementary Mathematics and English Language. Each section is comprised of 50 questions ranging from easy to medium level. So, attempt all questions and prepare study accordingly.
SSC GD Constable 2015: Question paper
Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning
1.Find the odd one out.
2. Find the odd one out.
3. Find the odd one out.
a) Speed post
d) Money order
4. Observing the Trend find the missing number.
5 4 3
6 7 8
4 2 ?
34 30 30
5. DIMO : DMIO :: JUVR : ?
SSC GD constable 2015: Reasoning question paper (Morning Shift)
Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness
6. The smallest ocean is:
7. The quarters of Word Trade Organisation (WTO) is situated in:
a) London, UK
b) Geneva, Switzerland
c) New Delhi
d) Washington, USA
8. When water freezes its density _____.
a) Remains constant
d) Becomes Zero
9. The headquarters of United Nations Organization is located at:
b) New York
10. The acid which fails to liberate carbon dioxide form sodium bicarbonate is:
a) Sulphuric acid
b) Formic acid
c) Carbonic acid
d) Acetic acid
SSC GD constable 2015: GK question paper (Morning Shift)
Part C : Elementary Mathematics
11. 16 men are able to complete a piece of work in 12 days working 14 hours a day. How long will 28 men, working 12 hours a day, take to complete the work?
a) 7 days
b) 10 days
c) 8 days
d) 6 days
12. A certain sum amounts to Rs. 1725 at 15% per annum at simple interest and Rs. 1800 in the same time at 20% per annum at simple interest. Find the sum.
13. A dealer marks his goods 20% above cost price and allows a discount of 10% to his customers. His gain percentage is-
14. Raja can do a piece of work in 20 days while Ramesh can finish it in 25 days. Ramesh started working and Raja joined hum after 10 days. The whole work in completed in
a) 20 days
b) 16 2/3 days
c) 15 days
d) 18 days
15. 1008 divided by which single digit number gives a perfect square?
SSC GD constable 2015: Elementary Mathematics question paper (Morning Shift)
Part D: English
Question Nos. 16 to 18
Directions: Some parts of the sentences have errors and some are correct. Find out which part of a sentence has an error and blacken the circle corresponding to the appropriate correct option. If a sentence is free from error, blacken the circle corresponding to “No Error” option in the Answer Sheet.
16. He finds fault at everything I do.
a) He finds fault
b) at everything
c) I do
d) No error
17. The kitchen need painting badly and I must get it done.
a) need painting badly
b) The kitchen
c) and I must get it done
d) No error
18. If I will play my best I can win any day against anybody.
a) if I will play my best
b) I can win any thy
c) against anybody
d) No error
Question Nos. 19 to 20
Directions: A part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose ‘No Improvement”.
19. Years ago, I met a man which was President and Chairman of the board of a company.
a) No improvement
20. Covering thirty kilometers in thirty minutes are not a great distance using a brand new car.
a) aren’t a great distance
b) No improvement
c) is no distance
d) is not a great distance
SSC GD constable 2015: English question paper (Morning Shift)
All the Best!!