Office Manager Cover Letter
Your office manager cover letter should convince the hiring manager that you have the necessary administrative and management skills to perform the job successfully.
Articulate clearly how the company can benefit from your strengths, skills and experience. Study the job posting carefully, do your research on the company and customize your cover letter to the specific job opportunity.
OFFICE MANAGER COVER LETTER
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Janet Yates
18 South Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mrs Yates
Your job posting for an Office Manager caught my attention because my background appears to closely match your needs. Some of the key capabilities that I can bring to the opportunity include:
- 8 years diverse administrative experience covering all areas of daily office operations, executive support, human resources and hands-on accounting
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills ensure the completion of multiple ongoing activities with high accuracy and efficiency
- Resourceful problem-solver with documented success in designing and implementing best practices and processes
- Strong customer service orientation with a track record of willingness to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and effective communication in a fast-paced work environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QuickBooks
- A reputation as a self-driven, energetic and hard worker who excels in a team environment
I am enthusiastic and confident that I can deliver the results you are looking for in this position. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and schedule an appointment to provide you with more information.
Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to speaking with you soon.
When you craft your cover letter be confident of your ability to do the job. Make it easy for the reader to see how suitable you are for the position by clearly conveying the value you bring to the organization in that specific job.
Highlight your competencies as they relate to the opportunity.
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Close attention to detail
- Task delegation
- Information collection and management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Teamwork and collaboration
Your one goal with a cover letter is to get your resume read and to secure that critical first interview.
A concise and persuasive cover letter that provides the information the reader wants will achieve this.
Office Manager Cover Letter and Resumes
Office Manager Resume Sample
Office Manager Duties
Office Supervisor Job Description
Sample Administrative Job Descriptions
Office Manager Cover Letter Tips
Office Manager Interview Questions
Manager Interview Questions
Administrative Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Office Manager
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page
Administration Manager Cover Letter
Administration Managers are found in a variety of organizations implementing administrative systems and supporting operations. Examples of Administration Manager duties include recruiting and training administrative staff, appraising employees, applying company procedures and policies, finding ways to reduce costs and increase profitability, ensuring an adequate flow of information throughout the company, managing deadlines, monitoring inventories, and supervising office activities.
Based on our collection of cover letter examples for Administration Manager, essential job requirements include:
- Organization and planning
- Office management experience
- Problem-solving orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Business administration training
- Computer competences
- Quality focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Similar skills and abilities can be seen in the Administration Manager cover letter sample displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Administration Manager Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Job Title, check out our more complete Administration Manager Job Description.
Dear Ms. Rivera:
When I learned of your need for an Administration Manager, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With extensive successful experience in business operations management and administration—as well as my expertise in overseeing HR, budget planning, and process improvement efforts—I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your company in this capacity.
From supervising staff and updating procedures to planning communication systems and overseeing accounting and revenue collection, my background has consistently been characterized by my steadfast dedication to supporting executive-level personnel and achieving organizational objectives. My proven ability to strategically define and meet goals, along with my organization and time management capabilities, position me ready to excel in this role.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Holding full responsibility for operational functioning, procedural enhancements, staff hiring and coaching, quality management, team motivation, and administrative efficiency throughout my 12-year career as an Administration Manager with Cedar Rapids Printing Company.
- Creating and implementing a New Hire Development Tool to enable improved training, greater comprehension of internal practices, and a measurable boost in productivity.
- Introducing a weekly one-on-one meeting with administrative team members, resulting in a 56% improvement in team member engagement over the previous year.
- Championed and facilitated process and system improvements—including the introduction of a multiline phone system, a more substantial social media presence, and a new automated accounting and payroll system—to elevate company productivity and profitability.
- Analyzing and revising internal accounting and budgeting processes to ensure accuracy and timely reporting on all financial data and resources.
- Utilizing superior organization, interpersonal, and relationship management skills to propel operations and staff to peak results.
- Holding a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Iowa State University.
With my record of success in operations, HR, and process management and administration, coupled with my team leadership skills and my tireless enthusiasm and dedication, I will certainly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Karen D. Stewart