Amazon com To Kill A Mockingbird LitPlan A Novel Unit Teacher English Learning blogger.
The Complete Essays of Montaigne Michel de Montaigne Donald M Andrea Dekker Kids and their daily routines Key .
Daily english essay Best custom paper writing services.
essay on extracurricular activities www gxart orgstudents who are involved in extra curricular activities are better Pinterest.
Sophie s daily routine worksheet Free ESL printable worksheets made by teachers Carpinteria Rural Friedrich.
alex tatro Social Poster initial ideas.
Let your fifth grader practice writing a descriptive essay in this free printable writing worksheet In Essay Writing My Family students describe a .
daily Kids Pages Daily Routines Short Essay School spanish portfolio Home Job exercises and vocabulary pages .
military essay on leadership NMC Community Chapter Toastmasters.
Telk angamaly industrial training report Thexyyc How To Write The Perfect Fundraising Letter Sumac Non Profit For Charming Cover Letter For Non Profit Organization.
Essay about your daily routine Share this .
MY DAILY ROUTINE PRESENT SIMPLE FOR DESCRIBING HABITS AND FAME Productions Sanple Resume example resume acting Google Play.
essay my life essay on my life wwwgxart essay of my life essay Carpinteria Rural Friedrich .
my daily school activities essay zone narrative essay format mla zipper Lucaya International School.
FREE Correcting Mistakes Worksheets my daily life essay Gond ipnodns ru MY DAILY LIFE ESSAY Stariq GOODS my daily life essay Gond ipnodns ru MY DAILY LIFE ESSAY Stariq GOODS.
English Essay Writing Everyday Activities.
Daily english essay Best custom paper writing services AppTiled com Unique App Finder Engine Latest Reviews Market News .
chemistry in our life essay writing Author Study Motivates Kids to Learn and Grow as Readers.
alex tatro Social Poster initial ideas Essay on my daily routine in english.
life essay Pinterest.
daily life essay my daily life essay essay and paragraph essay on .
daily Kids Pages Daily Routines Short Essay School English Essay Writing Everyday Activities.
Language Arts Daily Agenda Mr Schmitt Mr Opfermann ppt my daily life essay Gond ipnodns ru MY DAILY LIFE ESSAY Stariq GOODS my daily life essay Gond ipnodns ru MY DAILY LIFE ESSAY Stariq GOODS.
Report writing buy waimeabrewing com Design Synthesis.
Here s .
Essay Contest International Stuttering Association Littlelogs tag page.
Essays and Other Writing Activities for Early Writers Essay on my daily routine in english.
persuasive essay examples for college students persuasive essay Lucaya International School.
A for and against essay about the internet LearnEnglish Teens Editing Practice Present Simple Third Person Singular.
life essay READ MORE.
Essay about your daily routine A for and against essay about the internet LearnEnglish Teens British Council.
daily Kids Pages Daily Routines Short Essay School Zapier Daily Routine In Spanish Essay Phrases image .
daily Kids Pages Daily Routines Short Essay School .
sample nursing personal statement essay Spanish portfolio Read this Social Issues Essay and over other research documents Essay on death free examples of.
Following Directions Worksheets Activities Goals and More Pinterest The Best American Essays was published in both hardcover and paperback until Starting with the books appear only in paperback .
Resume Essay Writing Of My School On Christianity Inside Google Play MY DAILY ROUTINE PRESENT SIMPLE FOR DESCRIBING HABITS AND FAME Productions Sanple Resume example resume acting.
Daily Routine In Spanish Essay Phrases Essay for you Zapier essay on my life www gxart org jpghappy moment in my life university social studies marked.
Daily english essay Best custom paper writing services Amazon com .
Talking About Your Daily Routine in Spanish.
Write an essay on my daily life pdfeports web fc com essay potna wait for me Worldwide Yacht Brokerage.
write an essay on my daily routine.
Littlelogs is a side project from my own startup Hello Code It s designed to give you a way to share short updates little logs on your progress with haiiromdns.
good argumentative sports essay topics DAILY ACTIVITIES My Daily Routine Home FC.
Littlelogs activity Diamond Geo Engineering Services.
introduction paragraph for college application essay Design Synthesis.
Write an essay about your daily activities My Daily Life Essay Pinterest Daily routines for students elementary with key.
Daily Routines and Activities English Vocabulary Vocabulario Essays and Other Writing Activities for Early Writers EnchantedLearning com.
Write an essay about your daily activities My Daily Life Essay .
Essay Daily Take One Daily and Call Me Every Morning Robert .
Essay Modern World Final Worldwide Yacht Brokerage.
Unsung Apps That Help You Write Better Organize Work and Track etc will bring us happiness Computer games soda they also try to convince us that sex is somehow the same as love They try to convince us that .
Littlelogs is a side project from my own startup Hello Code It s designed to give you a way to share short updates little logs on your progress with .
Essay on my daily routine in english.
best job essay dailynewsreport web fc com best job essay.
Letters of Recommendation for Scholarship Free Sample Formal Recommendation Letter Format Resignation Letter Template microsoft letter.
examples of persuasive essay th grade.
essay on uses of internet in our daily life events my daily school activities essay writing The Kernel The Daily Dot.
Worldwide Yacht Brokerage.
free complete narrative essay Daily Teaching Tools.
ideas about Daily Routines on Pinterest Daily vocabulary essay about obsessive compulsive disorder happytom co essay about obsessive compulsive disorder happytom co.
Person profile essay dravit si.
Best resume editing websites.
free complete narrative essay.
Prompt Scholarship Prompt Broken sleep.
Prompt Scholarship Pinterest ENGLISH ESSAYS Essay topic My daily activities.
Daily Routines Essay daily routine Buy paper.
life essay .
custom admission paper writer websites Enter your email below to download the free morning routine builder and tracking checklist .
Essay about your daily routine SlideShare.
My daily routine school essay Design Synthesis Agenda In class activities Listen to podcast on college.
everyday life routine essay in english Daily Teaching Tools Enter your email below to download the free morning routine builder and tracking checklist .
Daily english essay Best custom paper writing services.
free complete narrative essay.
my daily school activities essay .
Write an essay on my daily life pdfeports web fc com essay potna wait for me Daily Teaching Tools.
Cambridge English Write Improve I can list my daily activities and write lists that help me in my day to day life I listed my classes and all the class times including describing my .
contest essay free Daily Teaching Tools Essay Page Essay Page .
Papers on operating system Operating Systems research Mendeley .
Essay good personal hygiene my daily life essay Gond ipnodns ru MY DAILY LIFE ESSAY Stariq GOODS my daily life essay Gond ipnodns ru MY DAILY LIFE ESSAY Stariq GOODS.
Essays Hio Tong s YouTube my daily school activities essay zone narrative essay format mla zipper.
Buy Essay Online Write My Essay Custom Writing Service Write my law essay uk Plagiarism Free Worldwide Yacht Brokerage.
Write an essay about your daily activities My Daily Life Essay Write an essay about your daily activities My Daily Life Essay Carpinteria Rural Friedrich.
daily Kids Pages Daily Routines Short Essay School .
My everyday now.
Daily Routine In Spanish Essay Phrases Essay for you About Essay Example Personal Essay Examples High School The Read this Social Issues Essay and over other research documents Essay on death free examples of.
Essay my daily routine Write custom essays Best buy essay .
contribute to mba essay Daily Routine In Spanish Essay Phrases image .
free complete narrative essay SlideShare.
Spanish II Video Project My Daily Routine YouTube Shutterstock Essay is so far the best essay that I have written and thus I want to put it into my ePortfolio I got a very high score on this particular essay .
Essay about your daily routine essay writing my daily routine.
Lesson Plan Diamond Geo Engineering Services Essays and Other Writing Activities for Early Writers EnchantedLearning com.
etc will bring us happiness Computer games soda they also try to convince us that sex is somehow the same as love They try to convince us that .
Essay Modern World Final Zapier.
Job exercises and vocabulary pages .
Daily english essay Best custom paper writing services Taylor Pearson This is my class schedule An essay I wrote about my school schedule .
Littlelogs tag page.
Related post for My daily activities essay
A while back, Spanish tutor Joan B. shared a list of easy writing prompts for practicing Spanish. Readers loved these, so we’re back with even MORE Spanish writing prompts to try!
Writing in Spanish is not only an essential skill on its own; practicing writing will also improve your vocabulary, increase your understanding of grammar concepts, and enhance your communication skills both in written and spoken forms.
The following are 25 Spanish writing prompts that will stimulate your imagination, stretch your abilities and, most importantly, help you to become a powerful and persuasive writer in Spanish. Tackle a writing prompt regularly (like once a day, or once a week) and you’ll soon find yourself writing persuasively with very little effort!
1. Describe a time when you had an argument with someone, and how you resolved it. This is a chance to describe a sequence of events or statements using the preterite tense (“El dijo…y entonces yo le dije…”), as well as the expressions (“No estar de acuerdo” and “Hacer las paces“).
2. Write a ‘tall tale’. Describe an outlandish event in as much detail as possible. Use this as a chance to practice narrative writing and use a variety of descriptive adjectives and phrases. The more out there, the better!
3. Explain what you do to conserve, recycle, reduce, and reuse. Green living is a hot topic today, and the words associated with it (conservar, reciclar, reducir, reusar) include useful Spanish vocabulary for daily living.
4. What is your favorite Spanish or Latin dish? Is it paella, pollo asado, or tamales? Whatever it is, write out the ingredients and process for making it, in the form of a recipe. You can look up a recipe in English for inspiration if you’re not sure how to make it.
5. In your opinion, what is the worst environmental problem facing us today, and what can be done to improve the issue? Take this opportunity to learn issue-specific vocabulary (for example, for global warming, you could use el calentamiento global) as well the subjunctive when expressing certain views (“Espero que…“).
6. Write a letter to the editor about a local community issue you feel strongly about. This prompt will challenge you to use formal, polite, and print-worthy grammar and syntax, as well as develop your own personal voice in Spanish.
7. You’ve decided to apply for a job where you’ll use your Spanish-speaking skills.Write a paragraph or essay in Spanish detailing your knowledge, experience, and study in the language. This can include descriptions of trips to Spanish-speaking places, formal study, the types of Spanish classes you’ve taken and concepts learned (“Sé explicar bien mis opiniones.“), and how long you’ve studied (“Comencé a estudiar en la escuela secundaria, y después assistí a la universidad.“). Not only is this great practice, it’s good to have on hand just in case you do need to document your Spanish knowledge, in short order!
8. Your roommate or neighbor has a very annoying habit and you’ve finally decided you can’t take it any longer. Instead of telling him or her directly, write a letter using a variety of formal commands and subjunctive structures (“¡Cámbialo!” or “Sugiero que…“).
9. You’ve met someone who’s about to start studying Spanish. What advice would you give him or her to succeed? This is a great opportunity to give advice (dar consejos) and even include a proverb or two (“La práctica hace al maestro.“).
10. You’re planning to travel to a Spanish-speaking country. Describe what you hope your daily routine will be. Practice using sequencing words (antes, después, entonces), reflexive verbs (relajarse, divertirse, etc.) and expressions for activities (ir al concierto, visitar un museo, dar un paseo por la ciudad).
11. If you could have any type of pet, which would you choose, and why? Talk about how you would take care of your pet and what activities you could do together. You can use hypothetical phrases (“Si pudiera tener una mascota, tendría un perro e iría al parque con él“).
12. Describe the members of your household and who is responsible for what duties around the house. The expressions you use are essential phrases for travel and daily life — it’s important to know how to say cambiar las sábanas (change the sheets) and lavar la ropa (wash the clothes)!
13. Prepare a short comedy act. Choose an event that has comedic potential and make light of it in a humorous way. Try to contar un chiste (tell a joke), which is challenging to do in Spanish as a second-language speaker. You can even ask a native Spanish speaker for help with tackling this prompt.
14. Describe your route to work or school. What mode of transportation do you use, which way do you go, and what are the pros and cons of your particular route and way? This is another practical writing prompt to exercise your ability to describe modes of transportations, routes, and transportation directions (“Primero, tomo el autobús número…“; “Evito el tráfico de las 5 por tomar una ruta alternativa…“).
15. Respond to a letter or other communication you’ve received from someone telling you about their news and activities. Even though they probably wrote to you in English, draft a response to them in Spanish, detailing your own news and activities and commenting on theirs. You can also draft a response to an imaginary letter in Spanish if you prefer. Explain what you’ve been habitually doing (“En estos días, estudio mucho…“) and retell specific events that have occurred (“Ayer recibí una buena nota.”). This is a good time to practice choosing between the imperfect tense and preterite tense for past events.
16. Invent a fairy tale in Spanish. You can begin with the words “Había una vez…” (once upon a time…) and let your imagination take it from there. You can write a fairy tale you’re familiar with, or create a new one. This Spanish writing prompt is good practice for perfecting the imperfect and preterite tense, as well as refining your descriptive writing abilities in Spanish, since fairy tales often involve vivid description of interesting characters.
17. Write a letter to a world leader whose policy actions you’re familiar with. Commend him or her on the actions you agree with, and explain why you agree. Offer criticism of those actions you disapprove, along with suggestions for alternative action to be taken. Use the comparative and superlative in your letter (“Esta acción es tan buena como lo que hizo“); you may also find use for the subjunctive (“Es mejor que resuelva el problema de…“).
18. If you could live in any country for an extended period of time, which country would you choose and why? Explain what traditions, customs, cultural practices and daily living styles appeal to you, and what you would do there. This is a chance to use the imperfect subjunctive and the conditional in a common and useful structure (“Si pudiera vivir en algún país, viviría en…“).
19. In your opinion, what was the most important world event of the past year? Describe the event itself, using the appropriate tense (imperfect or preterite). You may also find a use for the past progressive (“Mientras el gobierno estaba estabilizando, el presidente se murió.”). Try to use a mix of objective factual statements, as well as more subjective statements that reflect your opinion about the event.
20. Spanish is fast-becoming the lingua franca (a language that is used among people who speak various different languages) of the United States. What are the benefits and disadvantages of this, from an economic and cultural standpoint? Useful phrases for this prompt include “Por un lado…y por otro lado…” and “Pienso que…“.
21. Why do you study Spanish? What do you hope to gain from the language? Are your reasons primarily linguistic, cultural, economic, or something else? Explain what attracts you to the language, and the level you aim to reach. Also express how you feel using verbs such as “sentirse” and “me parece que…“.
22. You have the opportunity to live with a family in a Spanish-speaking country as part of a study abroad program. Write a letter to the family, introducing yourself. Tell them essential information, as well as some fun and interesting facts about you so they can start to get to know you. Use an informal yet polite tone. You can also include what you hope to gain by living with them by using polite requests (“Me gustaría si pudiéramos hablar en español casi todo el tiempo.“; “¿Sería posible hacer actividades todos juntos?“).
23. What do you like to do in your free time? Describe the activities you do, when you usually do them, and with whom. You can begin with “En mi tiempo libre…“. Use this prompt as a chance to expand and memorize Spanish vocabulary — you might learn new expressions as you describe your activities in Spanish.
24. What is your astrological sign? Do you believe in astrological signs? Why or why not? Do you think you fit the typical profile for someone of your sign? You might want to use expressions like aunque (although) and sin embargo (nevertheless).
25. You’re going to host two Spanish-speaking exchange students. Write them a letter telling them about any customs they should be familiar with, as well as the daily schedule they will follow. You can describe your daily school or work schedule, as well as the times that activities occur. You can also remind them of specific items they might want to bring from home.
If you work through (ahem, write through!) these 25 Spanish writing prompts, you’ll be well-versed in a variety of topics, registers of written Spanish, and typical structures and expressions to express your ideas concisely and clearly.
You can also take your completed prompts to your teacher or tutor for further feedback, or simply re-read them and edit them on your own, over time. Enjoy, and continue working toward the level you wish to reach in Spanish!
Joan B. lives in Carmichael, CA and has been teaching high school Spanish for more than 18 years. A lover of language, she’s studied French, Arabic, and Italian and spent time living in Spain. Joan aims to help students improve on tests and increase their conversational ability when traveling to Spanish-speaking countries. Learn more about Joan here!